Technoautomat is developing new products and services based on own technologies and researches with focus on customers’ needs.
Our main areas of expertise are liquid level control in challenging industrial applications, development of independent energy sources and automation of industrial processes.
Our experienced, enthusiastic and award-winning team has developed, in a very short time, technically and functionally unique products which have been successfully integrated into the oil, gas and aerospace industries. Technoautomat Oy, a subsidiary of Tehnoavtomat LCC, is proud to bring these innovative products to the global market for the benefit of our customers.
All of our advanced inventions are generated in our own laboratories, based upon our own patented technologies and profound research, enabling us to modify products for specific customer needs.
Our products are designed to withstand globally extremely harsh conditions and can be found in northern and southern geographical
locations, thereby protecting customer’s manufacturing processes.
|Level Recorder RUBIN-1M||Description||Details|
The ultrasonic level recorder RUBIN-1M is designed to control the level of liquid in tanks using installed acoustic sensors placed on the outside of the tank to count the number of cycles and control the operation of the liquid discharge actuating mechanism in the automatic mode.
• Measuring level
• Parameters recording
• Actuators automatic or manual operating mode
• Automatic cycles calculation
• Multifunctional display
• Advance telemetric data processing
• Internal diagnostics system and parameters adjustments in automatic mode
• Oil and gas industry
• Chemical industries
• Pharmaceutical industries
• Food industry
• Mines and many other applications.
• Monitoring and measuring of liquid level from outer wall (non-invasive)
• Could be used with purity demanding applications and high-pressure tanks
• Tank interior configurations or structures do not affect the unit functioning
• Installation of the sensor in any form (flat, spherical, etc.) on the tank surface is allowed
• Installation and commissioning is simple and fast and can be done without stopping the processes or emptying the tank.
• Reliable and accurate measuring, foaming and impurities inside the tank are allowed
• Detector’s remote monitoring and data’s real-time recording and analyzing
• Foam formation on the surface of the liquid and bubbling inside the tank are acceptable
• RUBIN-1M is designed to work in severe weather conditions, -50…+60 °C (resist solar radiation, precipitation etc.)
• Sensors’ ATEX rating ExiaIICT6
• Detector is almost maintenance-free
00210 HELSINKI, Finland
Business ID FI26889944
Lidia Tuulas, CEO
+358 45 7731 4990
Antti Eskelinen, CTO
+358 40 670 0088